Grand Princess Nile Cruise 5 Stars Deluxe
Luxor – Aswan
M/S Grand Princess is a five-star deluxe floating hotel built and constructed under the supervision of PRS (Polski Rejester Statkow).
Accommodation & Features :
– Junior Suites Features: 66 Junior suites
-22 Junior connected suites
-2 Junior suites connected with Royal suites
Each suite is 21 square meters with wide panoramic window view and equipped with:
- Private marble bathroom (vertical shower cabin)
- Make-up mirror
- Color TV, central video and sound system
- Central air conditioning separately controlled from the cabin
- Mini bar
- Safe box
Sun Deck Facilities:
- Large swimming pool, Jacuzzi, shower, bar.
- Open air gym
Animation program on board:
- Belly dancer
- Cocktail party
- Oriental night includes Galabiya party
- Folkloric show
- Billiard table
- TV area
- Piano Bar
Restaurant is luxurious with a seating capacity of 150 guests. It is wall carpeted.
- Breakfast: Open buffet
- Lunch: Set menu /open buffet
- Dinner: Open buffet
Grand Princess has received Cristal Certificate for achieving the accepted requirements for the Cristal Hygiene Risk Management System demonstrating conformance with the internationally and locally recognized food and water safety standards.
– Meet and greet services by our travel REP upon arrival and departure
– Transportation to / from Nile ship by air-conditioned vehicles
-Accommodation on Nile ship on full board basis buffet style
-All sightseeing tours as per cruise itinerary
-All admission fees to the sights as per cruise itinerary
-Professional Egyptology expert tour guide
-All the ship service charges and applicable taxes
– Any item is not mentioned
Grand Princess Itinerary
04 Nights / 05 Days Cruise Program – Every Saturday
From Luxor to Aswan
1st Day: Luxor
- Embarkation & Lunch on board of the cruise.
- Proceed with the visits of the East Bank of the Nile including the
- Temple of Karnak & the Temple of Luxor and transfer back to the cruise.
- Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise in Luxor.
2nd Day: Luxor / Esna
- Breakfast on board the cruise.
- Finished with the visits of the West Bank of the Nile including
- The Valley of Kings, The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir
- El-Bahari and the two colossi of Memnon.
- Sail to Esna Lock & Lunch on board of the cruise.
- Arrive Esna Lock.
- Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise in Esna.
3rd Day: Edfu / Kom-Ombo
- Sail to Edfu.
- Breakfast on board of the cruise.
- Arrive Edfu; visit the Temple of Edfu, dedicated to the God Horus.
- Sail to Kom-Ombo & the Lunch during the sail.
- Arrive Kom-Ombo; visit the Temple of Kom-Ombo, dedicated for Gods Sobek and Haroeris.
- Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise in Kom-Ombo.
4th Day: Aswan
- Sail to Aswan during the Breakfast.
- Arrive Aswan & the Lunch on board of the cruise.
- Proceed with the visits of Aswan including the Temple of Philae
- and tour by felucca around Elephantine Island & the Botanical
- Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan.
5th Day: Aswan
- Breakfast and disembarkation from the cruise.
- Finish the visits of Aswan with the High Dam passing by the old Dam of Aswan.
4 Night / Person
|Full Board||2695 EGP.|